Races, Registrations and Products
Tuesday Track Training
XC Triple Crown
Register for 3 races at once and SAVE!
The three races, their dates, and their current regular price individual entry fees are below. More info about individual races can be found at their websites.
- Dr. Bob Run 5K — Saturday, Sept. 16th, 9:00am — $25
- Maple Leaf Run 5K — Saturday, Oct. 21st, 8:00am — $20
- Billy Mills 10K — Saturday, Nov. 11th, 8:00am — $35
Registering for all three races individually would cost $80. For $70 people can register for all three at once via our site. “Three great races, one great price!”
Running the series gets you:
- $10 savings
- Triple Crown series commemorative poster
- entered into competition for best combined time (winners will receive an actual crown). Depending on registration there will likely be an additional benefit to winning combined-time competition.
Billy Mills 10k
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
YOU MAY STILL REGISTER at packet pickup Friday November 10th, Noon until 7pm.
Race Start: Saturday, Nov. 11th, 8:00am at Haskell University Cross Country Course (155 Indian Ave., Lawrence, KS, 66046)
Packet Pick-Up: Friday, Nov. 10th, 12pm - 7pm at Ad Astra Running (734 Massachusetts, Lawrence, KS, 66044)
- Adults — $35
- Virtual Race option (New!) — $30
- High School & Junior High — $30
- Elementary School (with shirt & medal) — $20
- Elementary School (no shirt or medal) — FREE
- Long-sleeve race shirt
- Custom finisher’s medal
- Free post-run refreshments from Natural Grocers
- Free post-run massage from Body Specific
- $15-off shoe coupon to Ad Astra Running
- Overall Male & Female — 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place
- Masters (Age-Graded) Male & Female — 1st place
- Age Group Male & Female (Elementary, Junior High, High School, 19-25, 26-32, 33-39, 40-46, 47-53, 54-60, 61-67, 68-74, 75+) — 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place
NEW—Virtual Race option: Be part of the Billy Mills 10K even if you can’t be present! As a virtual participant you will receive a long-sleeve race shirt and official finisher’s medal for your commitment to walk or run 6.2 miles during the month of November.
This race is a fundraiser for Haskell University running programs. Help save track & field at the alma mater of America's GREATEST track gold medalist, Billy Mills!